Meet the Trustees
The Crocodile Bank currently has eight Trustees, all people who are devoted to the cause of conservation and committed to the development of the Croc Bank. Apart from attending and participating in the four yearly meetings, they are continually networking and otherwise helping to support MCBT. By order of the number of years served, they are:
- Romulus Whitaker III, the famous “snake man of India”, who is a founder of MCBT.
- Zai Whitaker, also one of the founders, and currently Managing Trustee of MCBT.
- Samit Sawhny, Managing Director of Barefoot Resorts.
- Ashish Gupta, Managing Director of Milesworth Travels.
- Kamini Sundaram, Founder and Director, Abacus Montessori School.
- M.M. Venkatachalam, Director, Coromandel International Ltd.
- Prof Satyajit Mayor, Director, National Centre for Biological Sciences.
- Venu Srinivasan, Chairman and Managing Director, TVS Motor Company, India.